Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jewish Community Center

Lilly and I went out today. Our adventure was Baby R Us and the Bank. We got a vibrating chair but the darn thing required a 5V battery. Baby R Us does not carry the battery..go figure. So we then went to Walmart. They did not carry the battery. So I returned the vibrating chair. We got a different one that took C batteries. Can I say a miracle chair. She goes to sleep or silence which is always better immediately. We also got a mobile on batteries. So now I do not have to wind up her bunny mobile 50x! Oh and this one has a remote so I can just sit on the couch and push a simple button and Kazamm it turns back on!!! Oh I am getting clever with these products.

Ok everyone wants to know what the heck Mike and I are doing about Lilly when I go back to work. And it maybe as soon as Monday that I return. Well we have a nanny for 3 months through an organization called MBF. Mommy's Best Friend. Yes it does cost you but right now it is our only choice. Then in June...Lilly will be attending the school of the Jewish Community Center. I am there tomorrow with her meeting the asst director and filling out the paperwork. There is a huge waiting list and we made the cut!!! It is the best daycare in San Antonio.

We are also on the Concordia Lutheran Church waiting list which is consider as good as the Jewish Community Center.

Oh and the biggest achievement: I was busy pumping and Lilly's Binky fell out of her mouth. She manged to use both her hands and put it back in her mouth. This at 5 months! Next thing she will be crawling to the fridge and feeding herself.
New pics tomorrow. Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment