Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Friday, February 19, 2010

1 month old

Good Morning All,

Lilly is 1 month old today. We are celebrating by going to my OBGYN appointment. Maybe a little Starbucks on the way there. I am not sure if I mentioned this in the last blog, but we have moved into our Big Girl crib! She is doing well and sleeping well in the crib. Well tonight she is in her swing bc that is where Mike left her. I haeve been on binky duty since 1:40 (after feeding) and it is 2:40 now. I think she may finally be asleep.

I have a new video. Yea! I will post that in the am when I am awake and rested, that means by noon.

We finally started our process with the Nanny Agency. We are using an agency called MBF ( Mommy's Best Friend). The contract will be faxed in tomorrow and then we get to start interviewing the Nannies. I like this better than option #2 which was Daycare.

Lilly is asleep. I am off to bed. I will up date more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment