Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Friday, February 5, 2010

2 weeks and 3 days

Days are running together now. Breastfeeding, pumping, diaper changing, focusing on 2 babies (twig and Lil) is all I do these days.

Lilly just got a bath from Daddy. She was actually pretty silent during this bath time today. We have decided to run water continuously on her through the long shower handle to keep her warm. She seemed to enjoy this. It helped that she had food right before bath time too.
Exciting news for the day Lilly has completely lost her umbilical cord. She has an innie belly button. We (Lilly, Twig, and I) went for a walk on the trail today. Which meant I carried Twig and Lil was in the stroller. It was 65 and sunny so a nice day. Twig was pleased, she gave her Pig some attention when we got home. Tummy time was about 20 minutes. Lilly has been up pretty much the entire day and finally went to sleep 10 min ago (6pm).

Yesterday we went out to a restaurant. Lilly was quiet the entire time. Amazing! Her sleep was bed at 1:30and then she woke up at 5:30.

I really cannot remember anything else. Sad I know. I am just completely beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment