Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy President's Day

Hi Everyone,

I have been pretty quiet this week. I have been trying to just stay alive as my friend Kristen would say. New things for Lilly she has moved out of newborn clothes and diapers. Yes we are now in the 0-3 sizes and size 1 diapers. She is getting to be so big.

Next new thing we have figured out which cry means what. We have the real cry, which means I am hungry and I have a dirty diaper. The fake cry which is 1 huge yell so you pay attention to her. The Long fake cry which means Pick ME up NOW! And the Whiny Cry which stands for I Hate Tummy Time.

We are on a set schedule which starts at 12am, 3am, 6am, 8am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm. These are feedings and definite diaper changes. Now Lilly likes to stay up from 7pm-12am. So Mommy is up too. I have discovered many movies on Demand and the couch is my new bed. Twiggy rotates between bed and couch. She just got medicated. She tends not to like the crying so much.

Lilly Loves the TV. So far her favorite things to watch are Julie and Julia, the Olympic skaters, and Chuck.

The house was a complete disaster but we have managed to pick up last night. Date night does not exist anymore. We did manage to walk Twiggy and Lilly in both strollers to Borders yesterday. Twig got a lot of attention from the store clerks.

My next MD appt for me is Friday. This will also mark Lilly as being 1 month old!!!!

New Videos will be posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment