Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Monday, February 8, 2010

2 weeks 6 days

Well we are officially on a schedule. I feed her at 12, 3, and 6. And then every 2hrs during the day. Last night was unusual. We had hockey players who decided to have parties up to 3am. I think security was called several times (not by me for once). I am just happy Lilly can sleep through almost anything.

It is a rainy day here in San Antonio. The Franchella's have made homemade pasta sauce for dinner tonight. MMMM Very excited to eat. It's pretty much all I have been thinking about.

As for Lilly she is getting bigger each day. She does not look the same as when she was born. It's amazing how 3 weeks have gone by and her appearance has completely changed. Her personality is so much fun. She smiles a lot and is very vocal when she wants to be held. She does a cute grunt. When she is made her cry sounds like a race car. So much entertainment with this one.

The blog will now go weekly instead of daily. I will continue to post pics. If you want to see video of Lilly go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEhSNiihH0o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1OqNZhPvEY

No comments:

Post a Comment