Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Sunday, February 21, 2010

1:45am

Well it is 1:45am. It was a fight this evening to get Lilly to sleep in her crib. She won and she is now in her swing.

Lilly is experiencing Colic right now. It takes anywhere from 1hr to 3 on Friday to soothe and calm her down. Vibration, the swing, walking her in stroller all seem to help.

Last night Lilly stayed over at GG's. It went well. Mom said it was hard for the 1:30 shift but the rest was a piece of cake. Tonight it is Twiggy's turn to stay over at her Grandmother's. Actually what happened is Twiggy was placed on my mom's bed and when I was leaving Twig had all 4's up snoring. I did not have the heart to wake her and bring her home to a screaming baby. So Twig has gotten 2 nights of rest!

Mike and I walked Lilly around the shops this afternoon. Every time she fussed in a store it was our cue she was over it! Borders lasted 20 minutes!

I actually went to the gym today! I am not going to tell my weight but I have a good 2-30 pounds to lose! So off to the gym on a daily basis now. Lilly and I have Mummy and Me Yoga on Tuesday. I will definitely bring my camera for that one.

OK I am off for some much needed sleep. Enjoy the new pics and new videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment