Summer 2012

Summer 2012
Lilly and The Bear

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lilly is 10lbs

Hi Everybody,

Well I am 2 weeks late on an entry because work is kicking my butt. Yesterday if I was a celebrity I would of been admitted into Mount Sinai Hospital for exhaustion! I thought I had a bug but I was asleep for almost the entire day and night. I felt horrible. So mom took Lilly out just in case I was truly sick.

Lilly is definitely 10lbs+ now. She is getting to be such a big girl. She has so much more personality. She laughs now and coos a lot. Her favorite program is on her favorite channel Nick Junior Yabba Gabba Gabba. It reminds me a lot of TeleTubbies. Which I was a huge fan of when I traveled to London bc nothing else was on but BBC news. Lilly LOVES her nanny, Viviana. She goes for a stroll everyday. And they get to watch movies on Lifetime and Showtime. She has taken in every love story that involves an affair or murder or Twilight and ET.

Twiggy got a puppy cut on Friday. It took a good 10 years off of her. She feels so much better now. She is doing a lot better with Lilly as well. Yesterday she ran up her dog steps to the couch and sat by Lilly's boppy chair hanging out. We really do not have to worry about when Shih Tzus attack anymore.

As for fun things with Lilly last week we went towards New Braunfels and took Lilly to the Safari. She slept the entire time. Which may have been a good thing bc Mommy almost got killed by and Ostrich. If GiGi had not screamed the Ostrich would of been pecking my eye out and a baby donkey may have got injured as well. Today we are either hitting the San Antonio ZOO or SeaWorld. We will let daddy choose.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment